In response to COVID-19, Royal Oak Eye Care will suspend routine eye exams beginning on Friday March 20, 2020 in accordance with state and federal mandates. Despite the health crisis, we will continue to be here for you to the best of our ability. As the situation changes, we may also have to make some changes to our schedule.
We will continue to:
- Answer our phones
- Schedule emergent and urgent eye care
- Refill prescriptions
- Reorder contact lenses/glasses
- Dispense eye glasses and contact lenses (curbside if you prefer). You may also order, pay over the phone and we can ship directly to you
If you are coming for an appointment:
- We ask that patients come alone as long as they are feeling well
- If a patient needs assistance or is a minor, we ask that ONE person accompany them
Rest assured that if you are coming into the office, we are following a rigorous disinfecting protocol to keep our patients and staff safe. Please call our office at 276-783-6262 if you have ANY questions or to see if there are any changes to the situation. Please follow CDC guidelines on social distancing and personal hygiene as we want to see you walk through our doors very soon. Please be safe and healthy!
Scott Burnop OD